Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody here ate in Pacinos Restaurant on Suffolk Street

Options
  • 09-05-2011 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭

Just looking for feedback on the food here and what you would or would not recommend. I have a 50 euro voucher to use up by Wednesday on food so I am going to stuff myself silly their eirther tomorrow eve or Wednesdayeve.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Haven't my self but they were part of a boards deal a while back, here is what people thought of Pacinos.
    Pacinos experiences
    Hope that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭hamstercrusher

Ive eaten in there a few times, I liked it as did herself, it can get a bit busy at times but besides that I liked it. They do really good massive pizzas (including a christmas one :D ) that leave ya stuffed after, damn making myself hungry now! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 37 djdrobins

Myself and my wife have eaten there a lot, and the menu is good. They know how to feed you also - nice sized servings.

Wine can be dear - but then again, all wines in Ireland in restaurants can be. House wine is always best.

Go for it, friendly service and its around the corner from O'Neils which can be good to finish the night.

Have fun!

De

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Its crap and overpriced..dont bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

I ate there once because I bought a voucher thingy on pigsback. I found the food greasy, tasteless and overpriced. Would never eat there again. If I had paid full price for the food I would have been furious. Yuck :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭temply

billyhead wrote: »
    Just looking for feedback on the food here and what you would or would not recommend. I have a 50 euro voucher to use up by Wednesday on food so I am going to stuff myself silly their eirther tomorrow eve or Wednesdayeve.

Was there twice, and while the food is nice enough, I found the staff dreadful - scarily passive aggressive & we were left waiting on everything. Would never go back.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,311 ✭✭✭markpb

Found it completely average, not bad, not great. There are plenty of better Italian restaurants in Dublin.

Advertisement