Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setanta Cup Final Dundalk Fc vs Shamrock Rovers 14/05/2011

Options
  • 09-05-2011 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Taking place this coming saturday evening k.o 6.15 at tallaght stadium. Please come out and support your local team in our first major final since 2002. Tickets available from oriel park priced at 15 euro the club are also running buses on the day priced at 12 euro return. All tickets must be sold by this wednesday night or they go back to setanta to sell on. I'm sure you've noticed the flags and bunting round town really brightens up the town. Miss this and miss out really think we can take them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

Even allowing for extra-time you will be back in town for time for Ridleys,Silence or any party that you are going to ! C'mon folks,guys and gals,sign up and join the bandwagon to Tallaght. Craic galore guaranteed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Only have til Wednesday to get tix! Even Drogheda folk are welcome, you wont be in a cup final for a while..:D

http://www.dundalkfc.com/updated-setanta-sports-cup-final-ticket-sales

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭cargo

is it 6:15 am or pm?? (blatant bump) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭WindmillWarrior

Come on Rovers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭careca11

Come on Rovers!

BRING ON THE TALLAGHT MINNOWS :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Trafford Lad

Setanta Cup? Been there done that (twice) ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭davedfc

Setanta Cup? Been there done that (twice) ;)

Won't be doing it again for quite some time though will you?:eek:

Been there done that (twice) ;)

Bet you say the same about your sister..:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Trafford Lad

Boom boom!! You got me there, you certainly are a witty fellow, I presume you are the same Dunny from foot.ie? constantly having little digs at the Drogs, I really wish I was as funny as you. You crack me up. Keep it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭cargo

Boom boom!! You got me there, you certainly are a witty fellow, I presume you are the same Dunny from foot.ie? constantly having little digs at the Drogs, I really wish I was as funny as you. You crack me up. Keep it up.

Keep it up exactly. Thanks for the thread bump :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭southlouth type

Heres another thread bump for you ! Come on rovers ! Delighted the game is on in tallaght :D Lets hope you get a right beating ! Used to be a great competition when we won it twice , lost all its appeal lately :cool:

Heres another thread bump for you ! Come on rovers ! Delighted the game is on in tallaght :D Lets hope you get a right beating ! Used to be a great competition when we won it twice , lost all its appeal lately :cool:
    Ahh yeah,in the years that yous were paying out millions in players salaries!!! Fair play to yee :rolleyes:
    There seems to be more Drogs fans on Boards than actualy ever attends a game in chunky donky park:D The glory days for Drogheda Utd are over and the glory hunting fans have disappeared.

C'mon da thowwwwwn !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭davedfc

Just like your club has lost all its appeal with your supporters yeah? Am glad its in tallaght too there wide open pitch will suit our attacking play nicely.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

over 2000 tickets already sold in town, last remaining ones will be available in "the home of football" oriel park office from 9am tomorrow:):)

No thats my alter ego on Foot.ie. But thanks for the praise shelbyvillian! Mind the banners.;)

The last thing that Drogheda Utd won was a court injunction :p

Anyway if you want a ticket then go for it.

Just the last few now hey !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 belfastbest

would anyone even have a photo of tonights programme cover.Need for an article i am doing on Setanta cup programmes.Need asap please

Advertisement