Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triton t90 dublin?

Options
  • 09-05-2011 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,744 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

Need to buy a new Triton T90 tank fed shower asap. Any suggestions for a good deal in and around the dublin area? Woodies have the online for 259

Cheers,

Mick

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

I was going to say B&Q like the guy on the other thread.

The cost of these things is ludicrous its a glorified pond pump for €250 except your pond pump will run 247 for years and your shower will break down after 10 minutes a day for 5 years.

I mean my dishwasher cost the same and has three times as many motors, heating element, three thermostats, water softener, computerised control and a load of stainless steel. not to mention the valves, plastic housings, steel casing.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Try barrets in maynooth. They were reasonable enough when we had to get a T90 off them earlier this year

Advertisement