Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phone shops on Moore St

Options
  • 09-05-2011 9:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Hi,
    I was thinking of buying a smartphone as I'm possibly moving to the country to an area with no broadband and want access to the internet.

I noticed some shops on Moore St that seem to have very extensive selections of phones..

Has anyone any experience of dealing with these businesses? whats the verdict? I want to stay with a pay-as-you-go deal, does this make any difference when buying a phone from an independent trader as opposed to my phone service provider?

Thanks,

G.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Just dont buy used phones there. Some of them are pretty knackered even if they look ok.

I got 5800 and HTC HD2 there and got no bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Just go to adverts.ie and pick up a HTC Desire or Samsung Galaxy or something second hand. Most people who sell their phones there keep them in excellent nick and there's always bargains to be had

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Gardoggle

thanks to you both

Advertisement