Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP! i've lost my leprechaun!!

• 09-05-2011 9:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi, I've recently bought my first house and decided to decorate. i've done the entire house apart from the cupboard under the stairs. I'm too tall to get to the bottom bit and was wondering if anyones seen my leprechaun as he was meant to do it but hes gone missing :mad:

hes short, ginger hair, green suit and carrying a pot of gold. if anyones seen him please return him

thanks ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 leet44

away and shoite:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 BrennyMcbender

I be here o bossman, by yer feet, waiting as always for your goodself to fill me little boardy thing cos i cant be reachin the big one yer have up there to be sure to be sure!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 neillennon

THERE YA ARR WEE BRENDAN. WHEER HAVE YA BEEN MAN?! GET BACK IN YA CUPBOARD YA LITTLE ****EY

im ever so sorry mr bossman sir, see oive been over the water trying to teach all them other fellers how to do what you taught me ever so well mr bossman sir and the bossman over the water well he doesnt like it much so oive come home to do a bit of undercupboard practicing y'see to be sure!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 patsy finnegan

Now moi friend before you decorate you need to plaster

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 leet44

no decorations for you this season neil...........the gers are mopping up:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 neillennon

now ya see, oive gots dis plasterer and oi don't know if hes any good. he dids me a ceiling with a velux window in and its feckin cracked all de way roind!!

shall oi gets him back to do it again or gets me someone well establishing in loime plastering?!

Now moi friend before you decorate you need to plaster
    o but if youre as good as me moi friend you can decorate as you be plastering to be sure... and oil be doing it standing on me wee head using me willy as a flicker gun so oi will!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 phil mccrackin

alright there chums should have liome rendered around that velux to be sure to be sure.

now philll y'know yer not supposed to be putting no lime render around no veluxes windows y'know y'know...
    its got be getting 2 coats of the gypsum plaster you see..
    its because the leprechauns might come in the middle of the first coat and steals yer wetbrush so its always better to have 2 coats just in case yer gets cold do you see?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 PaddyMsGoat

You don't want a plasterer, you want a Polyfillerer, to fill it and sand it and fill it and sand it and fill it and sand it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement