Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone know the Ridley Triton C road bike ??

• 09-05-2011 9:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 389 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm very new to the cycling game but I'm looking at 2 road bikes:

1) Giant defy 3 €799
    2) Ridley Triton C €600

I can get alot of info about the Giant on the web but very little about the Ridley.....the guy in the bike shop said that the two bikes are much the same.

This would be my first road bike, has anyone any comments on these.....

Thank you very much if you can.

Cheers Shane

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭ontheditch2

If they are both roughly the same, then get the Ridley, save you some money. I have a ridley with a week and its a grand bike, i have nothing to compare it to, but its going grand so far.
    When i was getting the bike, and looking at the various options, he said the Giant name added another €100 to the cost of the bike. But they must be decent also.

Best of luck with it..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 106 ✭✭snottybridge

i have the ridley triton over a year now,as this was my first road bike cant compare it to anything else,have done a few charity and sportive events on it and it has never let me down,grand bike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 389 ✭✭Rita1

Thanks for the response folks,

If I dont hear of anything major wrong with the Ridley, I'll think thats the bike for me.

Thanks again

Shane

Advertisement