Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trailer Park Boys - Olympia Theatre - 12th, 13th, 14th December

Options
  • 09-05-2011 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

They're coming back! :D

This time it's Ricky, Julian, Bubbles with special guests RANDY AND LAHEY!!

The "Dear Santa Claus, Go F#ck Yourself" tour!

Nov. 29 - North Bay, ON - The Capitol Centre
    Nov. 30 - Kitchener, ON - Centre in the Square
    Dec. 1 - Belleville, ON - The Empire Theatre
    Dec. 2 - Hamilton, ON - Hamilton Place
    Dec. 3 - Toronto, ON - The Queen Elizabeth Theatre
    Dec. 7 - Glasgow, UK - O2 Academy
    Dec. 10 - London, UK - Indigo O2
    Dec. 12 - Dublin, IE - The Olympia
    Dec. 13 - Dublin, IE - The Olympia
    Dec. 14 - Dublin, IE - The Olympia

Tickets priced €30 and €31 on sale this Friday at 9am.

Pre Sale tickets: http://tickets.rickyjulianbubbles.com/Store/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,845 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Saw this on FB earlier. I'm def going for front row seats this time, will be keeping my eyes glued to their FB site! 3 dates in Ireland, none in America, we must have made an impact haha

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Shando316

I had front row seats for the March gig. Honestly never laughed so much in my life. You can bet your ass this will be more expensive than the march gigs, since they know how much demand there is over here now!

Shando316 wrote: »
    I had front row seats for the March gig. Honestly never laughed so much in my life. You can bet your ass this will be more expensive than the march gigs, since they know how much demand there is over here now!

Hope not but who am I kidding I will pay ANYTHING for this! mon, tue and wed crappy nights tho but not complaining! Wasn't expecting this at all!

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Hope not but who am I kidding I will pay ANYTHING for this! mon, tue and wed crappy nights tho but not complaining! Wasn't expecting this at all!
    Me neither mate, this is the best news I've heard all year!

AAAAAWWWWWW YAAAAAAAAAAA

Just got my tickets on presale for the wednesday show. not sure of seats yet but im guaranteed they will be in row A-E

presale website - http://tickets.rickyjulianbubbles.com/store/

• Advertisement

AAAAAWWWWWW YAAAAAAAAAAA

Just got my tickets on presale for the wednesday show. not sure of seats yet but im guaranteed they will be in row A-E

How do you know they're guaranteed row A-E?

How do you know they're guaranteed row A-E?

Said it in my confirmation email as below:
    Trailer Park Boys' Ricky, Julian & Bubbles - The Olymipa Theatre - Dublin, Ireland - December 14, 2011 Tickets will be available for pick up at the venue ON THE NIGHT OF THE SHOW ONLY. You will receive your exact seat locations via email within 4-6 weeks of purchase. Your seats are guaranteed to be in Stalls, Rows A-E. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

AAAAAWWWWWW YAAAAAAAAAAA

Someone pointed out that this website looks fairly dodgy. Is there any indication it is legit from a confirmed source? All I can find is a link on a facebook event that appears to have been created by a random person.

I was thinking the same at first but they posted the vid above on their official FB page https://www.facebook.com/rickyjulianbubbles. Then from that page they posted the new griup for the tour and that had the new website https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=147591938644802

So it can all get traced back to the official page which they have been updating for ages and giving all news about their last tour.

I hope its legit :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Does seem like if it was a scam it would have taken an awful lot of effort to pull off. I guess the only possibility to worry about is that the official Facebook could have got dodgy information. Assuming it is someone doing updates on their behalf and not actually them someone could have done a bit of social engineer.

Just seems the domains entire existence is for these presale tickets which is what is a bit worrying. On the other hand the fact it is so dodgy looking is probably because they threw it together to sell off some tickets to make some money directly off the gig. Sometimes I worry that they keep character a bit too well. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

got to go to this?

Tickets sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Tickets bought. The site is a bit dodge though. I have an Ulster Visa and anytime I go to buy something online at the checkout screen I will have to enter my Ulster internet pin to confirm the transaction. I didn't need to though. Hopefully its legit, booked anyway.

I tried emailing the site but got a rejected email uh oh! Then I left a message on their FB wall and they answered saing to try another email. Just sent it off asking about my seat numbers. I know a few people who have bought tix as well so if it is a fake site, fair play they are making a good bit of money off it!

I'm going Wednesday, when are ye going?

I tried emailing the site but got a rejected email uh oh! Then I left a message on their FB wall and they answered saing to try another email. Just sent it off asking about my seat numbers. I know a few people who have bought tix as well so if it is a fake site, fair play they are making a good bit of money off it!

I'm going Wednesday, when are ye going?
    I got wednesday tickets too, I figured the last night of the tour would be the best!

I got wednesday tickets too, I figured the last night of the tour would be the best!

My thoughts exactly, as well as seeing what to expect like heading onstage to buy hotdogs and such! Plus, i'm staying back after the show this time to meet them!!

Ok, got an email back from erin at Sonic Entertainment Group who are running the presales. They are gonna send my request (what seats am I in) and will send to another department. Looking legit so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭da1&only

Theres info on the MCD's Facebook page so i say its legit.

Ok, got an email back from erin at Sonic Entertainment Group who are running the presales. They are gonna send my request (what seats am I in) and will send to another department. Looking legit so far.
    Keep us updated man!
    da1&only wrote: »
    Theres info on the MCD's Facebook page so i say its legit.
    MCD's website has no mention of the presale so it's anyone's guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭conscious

DE HE HE HE CENT

• Advertisement

B-B-B-B-B-B-BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

Well MCD on FB said tix go on sale friday so we will find out then. What I'm thinking is the Boys have rows A-E booked for presale but if they don't sell out by friday, they will be open to the public.

I sent request asking for near centre seats, don't wanna be off in the corner. Will let ya know if I hear anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭conscious

peanut butter and jammmmmmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭dolittle

whats wrong with the site cant buy tickets no dublin dates on ticketmaster

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Shaneosexual

Can anybody get tickets? Can't see dates for Dublin on Ticketmaster.???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Caoimh35

Ya, Irish dates not listed at all and they've been removed from the official website - http://tickets.rickyjulianbubbles.com/store/. WTF?

Has anybody got them? This is worrying me.............

I've gone through the MCD website link to the tickets but all that comes up two UK dates.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Doinker

Very annoying. E-Mailed MCD no reply as of yet, ticketmaster phones all automatic.

Advertisement