Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trailer Park Boys - Olympia Theatre - 12th, 13th, 14th December

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Tiny Explosions

Caoimh35 wrote: »
    Ya, Irish dates not listed at all and they've been removed from the official website - http://tickets.rickyjulianbubbles.com/store/. WTF?

On sale now bought mine at 9:25.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Shaneosexual

Yep just got them too. What was that all about????!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭dolittle

strange alright but at least i`m in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Caoimh35

Got mine

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭macco66

Ticket Master are absolute bellends. Got 2 anyway.

Anyone know why there was such a f*ckup?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭dp639

Got my tickets, row A, happy days. Can't wait!1

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Doinker

Got a reply off MCD after I contacted them to let them know that the link on their page for tickets to the Dublin show brought to you a ticketmaster page for two UK shows. It simply read "The tickets for The Trailer Park Boys went on sale this morning at 9am."

:rolleyes:

In other news the planet Earth is confirmed as flat and day is in fact night.

I tried at 9.00am and there was only the 2 shows for the UK, then decided to check back at 10.00am and the 3 shows in Dublin showed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

W00t, front row seats!

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭macco66

So did everyone get front row seats? That's 3 (?) on here so far...

• Advertisement

Stayed off the liquor last time, but as this is Christmas and we're on the front row, I'm going to have to drill it into me and get drunk as f....

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Doinker

CombatCow wrote: »
    W00t, front row seats!

Front row in the stalls (ground floor) or cicrle?

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭wattlendaub

Where are you guys ordering from? I don't see anything about Dublin dates on their or ticketmaster's sites!

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭JimmyAlfonso

Are you sure wantledaub? Just checked there and all 3 dates show up.

Got my tics this morning and 4 of us in 4th row, sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭wattlendaub

Erm, d'oh. I was searching for Ricky, Julian and Bubbles instead of Trailer Park Boys! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,845 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

A guy on facebook has asked the same thing with the organisers. strange. I guess the rickyjulianbubbles could only sell tix until today. i'll let ye know if I see anything on FB

I saw you can get Row D seats for the monday show! After paying extra money off the official site, i'd want to get front row seats. wish they's send me the seat numbers. December is too far off!

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Shando316

sheehy83 wrote: »
    I saw you can get Row D seats for the monday show! After paying extra money off the official site, i'd want to get front row seats. wish they's send me the seat numbers. December is too far off!
    The fact that people got front row seats this morning is pretty annoying. Here's hoping we got them too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Deplasterer

Haven't seen this in a while & stole it from the Rush gig thread, hilarious.:D

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4637249096280672903#

Ok, got an email back from erin at Sonic Entertainment Group who are running the presales. They are gonna send my request (what seats am I in) and will send to another department. Looking legit so far.
    Any updates on this mate?

Shando316 wrote: »
    Any updates on this mate?

Nope, but now that you remind me, i'll send em off another email for an update.

Got my seat numbers just now. Row A, seats 1 & 2. Guess I got the first seats but I would have preferred more centre stage. Can't wait for it!

Just got mine - Row A, 19 & 20. Pretty damn happy with that!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Sweet Jones

mod edit: no ticket trading please.

I was trying to sell my front row Wednesday tickets as started new job and dunno if I can get the time off but my tickets are for collection and I have to show id and credit card so can't pass them on to someone else. If it comes to it, i'm just gonna drive straight up after work.

Just got an email off mcd saying there are still tickets left for the 13th and 14th

I got the days off so def going to it. A girl I know was at the Monday show and met the boys after the show where mr. lahey took a group of people back to his hotel room to smoke weed and talk about life. Sounded amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭reece

Saw them last night. Excellent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭Lumbo

I got the days off so def going to it. A girl I know was at the Monday show and met the boys after the show where mr. lahey took a group of people back to his hotel room to smoke weed and talk about life. Sounded amazing!

I met Julian, Bubbles and Randy outside the Oak last night. Got some pictures. They were in a hurry, WALKING, to their hotel but still stopped to let us get some pictures.

Was sitting in the 3rd row last night. Really enjoyed the show. Bubbles holds the whole thing together, Randy and Lahey gave a good performance but Ricky and Julian didn't seem to translate well onto stage but that's all water under the fridge. 8/10 for a comedy show.

Advertisement