Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spa/special break

Options
  • 09-05-2011 11:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone can help me out here, I'm trying to find somewhere(anywhere in ireland) that I can take my better half on a 2 day break after they have finished thier final year exams, they have been so stressed and everything I want to find somehwere that we can go midweek or weekend, dont mind that much. Was looking online but can't find anywhere that looks really nice and relaxing that doesnt cost over 1,000! I can aford maybe around 400 but really not much more. if people have any suggestions at all at all I would appreciate it so much .

Thank you for even reading this much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭sweet girl

Hi, im probably a bit late in answering your question, I know of a hotel in Donegal who are offering half price on all treatments during the month of May, the offer only applies Midweek only. It isnt a spa hotel as such but i just thought id mention it, Its the Inishowen Gateway Hotel in Buncrana, its beside a lovely beach, there are lovely restaurants in the town and nice walks too.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭annetted

Donegal is beautiful and the hotel in Buncrana is really lovely.
    sign up for the email deal alerts from pigsback, beddeal, Boards etc. - they have amazing offers.

if you know anyone who shops in Supervalu - they have brilliant Spa/ hotel break. you collect so many tokens, then you can book beautiful hotels in ireland at great prices. about 130 each for 2 nights b&B and one evening meal. we stayed in the newpark hotel in kilkenny using supervalu tokens and it was fantastic..

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭lasair

Try Kilronan Castle Esatate & Spa and ask for krystina!

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭Qprmeath

Monart, Monart, Monart. Best spa in Ireland. Good midweek offers at the moment. Only advice Id give is dont eat in the restaurant as its quite expensive. Bar food is excellent and not near as pricey.

Advertisement