Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going To Oxegen?

Options
  • 10-05-2011 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Right, Im 17, 18 in September :) & This is the year that "Everyone" in my area is going to Oxegen for the 4day camping.. and of course my Parents are being complete pests about it saying I'm not old enough. :(

I dont mean to sound like a moaner or anything but Im just kind of annoyed at the fact that I am 17, the age required, and that people younger than myself 15/16 who would have to buy fake Id's are going :eek:

My parents do trust me and all that, they know I drink, they mind once Im not coming home collapsing on to the floor ;) But this time there's no reasoning with them :/

Basically I wanted the opinions of other parents/ Frequent Oxegen Goer's to suggest wheter or not It is suitable for me to go up for the 3days camping, instead of going for 1 day and missing half of the acts I intended on seeing. :cool:

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

There's an oxegen thread. Use it. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement