Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor!!

Options
  • 10-05-2011 1:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭

I topped up with €20 credit around 2 weeks ago to the any network free texts for a month as I always do, but a half hour ago I tried to send a message and got a service message saying "not enough credit, cannot deliever message". WTF?

I tried ringing customer care but that costs 15c and I only have 5c.

Whats going on? This happen to anyone else?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

Do you have a smartphone with data enabled?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Chnandler Bong

Nope no smartphone, its a nokia

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,518 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Only advice: Ring customer care. They will be the only people who know. Have you changed tariff/promotion recently, or tried re-applying the promotion? Sounds like it may have reset. You 100% certain that you only topped up with €20 two weeks ago, because two bank holiday weekends can pass without you noticing!

What it sounds like is that you never had the free promotion. You simply used up your €20 credit on texting everyone the past "two weeks".

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

Nope no smartphone, its a nokia

Nokias can use data as well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement