Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

rolling street system

• 10-05-2011 2:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I am thinking of a system that looks like this. Spin the wheel 12 times and look for the 6 (street-numbers) that did come out least of times. Now using a progressive betting method on this street I beleive is a good try to go on cause you cover 6 numbers. It would be nice to simulate such a system. I think it works quite good.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,656 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

There's 3 numbers in a street, not 6 (that's two streets, double street etc)
    Would it work with columns or dozons too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,779 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Best bet would be to incorporate some sort of Martingale system into this.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

keane2097 wrote: »
    Best bet would be to incorporate some sort of Martingale system into this.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Dailynaps

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=einstein+roulette

First result should do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,656 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Einstein was not a gambler and made a pretty huge error when thinking about it.
    He assume that all numbers are equally as likely, which they weren't at the time.

However, today, almost every table I've seen has a electronic display attached, this isn't there to help you, its tracking bias

• Advertisement
Advertisement