Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shirataki noodles Tipperary

Options
  • 10-05-2011 2:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭

Hi

Just wondering if anyone knows if you can get shirataki noodles in any supermarkets? (tesco aldi superquinn dunnes lidl or supervalu) If not would they order them does anyone know?

I can get them online but they want 10e for 2 small bags:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Lunaarli

Hi OP,

Just wondering did you get your hands on any?!

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

suntottie wrote: »
    Hi OP,

Just wondering did you get your hands on any?!

Cheers
    afraid not:(

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭kathy2

Hi

I am in cork at the moment and have spare box in my car you can buy off me at cost. Mostly I am in Dublin and have bulk bought some in although I have a freind sourching some for me in Belfast.

These are great for weight loss, and if you want some PM me and we can meet up there more of us to share cost of shipping the better. I bought some on ebay initially but post and packaging cost twice as much as product.

Now I bulk buy with a few buddies and we share them around our various WW groups only reasonable option!!

Advertisement