Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part-time question

Options
  • 10-05-2011 2:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

I'll hopefully be going to DIT in september on a part time course. Was wondering if you still get the same social buzz that you would get on a full time course? I'd hate to think the full timers and part timers don't go to the same events or join the same societies etc.

Now I know it isn't going to be the exact same as going full time but would hate to just show up. learn and do nothing else for four years.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,637 ✭✭✭Trampas

anything like when I was there PT it was evenings. people turned up and went straight home at the end.

no society etc as most people went in after a day's work and all they wanted to do was go home as soon as the lecture was over.

might have changed now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 curv

If your working during the day and then heading off for 4 hours of class in the evenings you wont get the time to do any socializing to be honest !

Advertisement