Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports Sceince & Pyshical Education in UCC

Options
  • 10-05-2011 7:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi, I have applied for this course in Ucc as a mature student I have not not heard anything yet so Im assuming its a no no for me this I really want to this so will prob apply again next year any ideas courses I go do to help my application next year there is a sports and recreation course in CSN in cork was thinking of doing this thanks for any advice:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

Hiya,

I applied for the Physical Education & Biology Course in DCU this year - didn't get an interview :( we've discussed it in this thread so it might help you http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056251785

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭GSOIRL

I won't say it's a no no for you yet. I'm just finishing 1st year now. I didn't hear by this stage last year if I remember correctly. Contact UCC and ask them.

As for waht to do if you don't get it. Again the best thing would be to contact the Sports Studies department and ask them directly. The women in charge has left and as far as we've been told no replacement ha been confirmed so maybe wait till that's dne. I'll post when or if I find out. Also the fact there is no head of the course could slow down the mature student selection process.

Best of luck and hopefully I'll see you next year running around the track ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 20 angie07

Thanks for that advice I will give them a call and see how I get on I got a letter saying I will receive notification from the CAO in July so will fingers crossed I get good news

Advertisement