Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has Anyone Used 'Dog Silencer Pro' ??

• 10-05-2011 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I am thinking of buying this for the annoying dog next door who has been barking since I moved in a year ago. Does anyone have a good success story about this product? This emits a audible high pitch sound plus the ultrasonic. I had previously bought the radiofence ultrasonic birdhouse box but it didn't seem to stop him. A bit reluctant to waste more money on a racket, so any feedback appreciated here!

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭suziwalsh

Before I would spend any money at all I would speak to the dogs owners. Dogs do not bark for no reason so he/she is clearly bored or frustrated and it shouldnt be your responsibility to have peace and quiet in your own home. If they have a dog that is barking constantly then they should have to solve the problem.

I have not heard anything about the dog silencer pro. I didnt know one existed to be honest. Best thing to do is look around the internet for other discussions about it .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

Have you spoken to the dog's owners? If they are at work all day they may not even know he is barking. I would politely let them know first of all before buying anything like that. It could just be a case of them bringing the dog for a walk before they leave in the morning or hiring a dog walker a few days a week.

Advertisement