Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LDIG Managment

Options
  • 10-05-2011 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭

HI Folks,

I have been trying to get in contact with LDIG managment but for the last few weeks nobody has been picking up phones there and the few numbers I have keep ringing out?

Are they still going?

Cheers

frAg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Website is still up but not updated in a while
    Did you try the contact details on www.letsdoitgalway.com/contact.php ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

yeah tried that number and contact.

I was talking with them two weeks ago on that number but cannot get through since.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

You going for the CEO job? :)

I'd say at the moment there's no one in the offices tbh, it's not a full-time company per se

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

JohnCleary wrote: »
    You going for the CEO job? :)

I'd say at the moment there's no one in the offices tbh, it's not a full-time company per se

I didnt know they were looking for a CEO. May throw my name in the hat ha ha.

I shall try emailing them again and see if I can get a reply,

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 25,968 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

I'd suggest finding the names of some of the management involved and then using LinkedIn to find someone you know who knows them, and getting IRL contact details that way.

As someone said, I can't see a reason for it to be a staffed office at the moment.

• Advertisement
Advertisement