Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FOUND: student card

Options
  • 10-05-2011 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I found a student card of a second year Medical student yesterday evening on the road leading to Sandymount Dart station. It was on the side of the road about twenty metres up from the level crossing. If anyone on boards.ie owns this, please PM and I can arrange to give it to you. I have exams in Simmonscourt today, tomorrow and Saturday. If any of you know of someone who lost their card and does not have a boards.ie account, please message me on their behalf. I have already emailed them to their ucdconnect account using their student number but have not received a reply yet- I know some people don't use their UCD mail.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

You should hand it into one of the services desks. Its more likely to get back to its owner that way, and is the best option, regardless of the rights and wrongs of their affiliation with wefoundit.ie

Well done for taking the time out to email them and trying to get it back to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭LUPE

Sell it to someone not in UCD but likes to take up the space in the library around exam time for a tidy little profit

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Just find the person on facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Tayto2000

Don't think student cards go to wefoundit - they're technically UCD property! If you can't get in touch with the person, drop it into the help desk in Admin - the owner will have to go there for a replacement anyway. They should have contact details on file there too, might be able to ring the person.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Just email them to tell them what service desk you're handing it into (email is student number @ucdconnect.ie).

EDIT: sorry, just noticed you already did that :P. Facebook?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

There is a lost and found in the RDS which keeps a massive stock of lost student cards. Maybe that is a better place for it? Or email them again and say you are leaving it with the lost and found? Or leave it with services? Whether they actually do it or not, I know services could find out the person's phone number and call them.

Advertisement