Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qualifying League for FIFA Season 11

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

stueyc wrote: »
    Bulletsforwar 6-1 stueymanager
    Stueymanager 1-1 bulletsforwar

Good games
    Yeah the second game was really good!

Also,

Bulletsforwar 5-0 FAT JE5U5 15
    Bulletsforwar 2-0 FAT JE5U5 15

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 stueyc

Im using liverpool as a way of getting to know a player ;)
    He is very good though. Munster must be a stonking player if he made him quit :)

Are you even in this league fredwardo, if so what is your gamertag?

Also,

Bulletsforwar 2 - 0 SendMoreCorpses
    Bulletsforwar 0 - 0 SendMoreCorpses

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Fredwardo you arent taking part in qualifying so you have no place posting on the thread trolling. Anymore of it and you will get a ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭micks

stueyc wrote: »
    Im using liverpool as a way of getting to know a player ;)
    He is very good though. Munster must be a stonking player if he made him quit :)
    Lucas?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭con1982

Anyone online after 10ish this evening? I've two defeats in two games and my shooting boots are in the wash. Can't get a better offer than that. Glad I picked Arsenal.......

gamertag: realisticglint7

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

CyberWaste wrote: »
    Are you even in this league fredwardo, if so what is your gamertag?

Also,

Bulletsforwar 2 - 0 SendMoreCorpses
    Bulletsforwar 0 - 0 SendMoreCorpses

Thanks for the games. I got a bit of a beating in the first one. Went WAY more defensive in the second and managed the draw. Of course, looking at those I guess I would have won the next one ? ;) ... maybe not :)

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Munster D 187

Lads, im online tonite after 7pm if anyone wants a game? Cheers

Lads, im online tonite after 7pm if anyone wants a game? Cheers

I'm on after 10 if you're still on

micks wrote: »
    I'm on after 10 if you're still on

No bother man

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭fearcruach

Bit late to the party but better late than never :)

I'll be online on the league tonight if anyone wants a game.

Just played Munster D there and WOW that was weird.

About 20 minutes left. I was 1-0 up (against the run of play but my all out D was kinda working... I had meant to pick PSG and not OL - oh well) and then... Munster D pause. I make 3 subs and then ... It eventually gets back tot he game and I have all my players and Inter are awol :)

I run around a bit and then his whole team arrives from the corner of the pitch. lol. Eventually it froze and I get awarded a 3-0 win. Not sure what exactly we can do about it now.

RESULT: Inter Milan (Munster D 187) 0 - 0 Lyon (brianon)
    This game froze on both ends so we both agreed to quit but i quit so it went down as a 3 - 0 loss to me.

RESULT: Inter Milan (Munster D 187) 3 - 2 Real Madrid (radio_protector)
    Very close as always, cheers man.

brianon wrote: »
    Just played Munster D there and WOW that was weird.

About 20 minutes left. I was 1-0 up (against the run of play but my all out D was kinda working... I had meant to pick PSG and not OL - oh well) and then... Munster D pause. I make 3 subs and then ... It eventually gets back tot he game and I have all my players and Inter are awol :)

I run around a bit and then his whole team arrives from the corner of the pitch. lol. Eventually it froze and I get awarded a 3-0 win. Not sure what exactly we can do about it now.

I was 1 - 0 up also, i scored and then it froze! i didn't see you get a goal on my end man!? Obviously you were ahead on your side and so was i , but if you want we can rematch?

RESULT: Inter Milan (Munster D 187) 0 - 0 Lyon (brianon)
    This game froze on both ends so we both agreed to quit but i quit so it went down as a 3 - 0 loss to me.

I dunno what was going on but before it froze I scored a goal. A throw in from you went straight to my player and I scored. I watched the replay. Its not just in my head ! :)
    It after this replay that it came up that you had paused. Then I made 3 subs. The match started back up and then STOPPED and THEN the 3 subs came on. Ball wasn't even out of play ffs!

I can only vouch for what was going on on my end... as for what you were seeing ? Who knows. Damn buggy game.

I was 1 - 0 up also, i scored and then it froze! i didn't see you get a goal on my end man!? Obviously you were ahead on your side and so was i , but if you want we can rematch?

Only seeing your reply now. You were 1-0 up ? lol... we were both celebrating so :)
    You must have been dreaming and not me... it gave me the 3-0 win :D

*edit*
    Actually that is so messed up. wtf was going on that the two of us can score goals against each other and both go 1-0 up !? :)
    Another boards game I got called offside from my opponents late corner when on the break. His keeper was up for the corner and when I was called offside he had TWO players closer to the goal. But it seemed to judge the offside by the goalie who was pegging it back and still in my half ! I won that game anyway so no harm done I guess. And i won this one so I guess my buggy luck must end shortly :(

Only seeing your reply now. You were 1-0 up ? lol... we were both celebrating so :)
    You must have been dreaming and not me... it gave me the 3-0 win :D

This is ridiculous, im not getting into an argument. You can have the win but you and i both agreed to quit and you got the win because i quit first simple. I was winning on my end , honestly by 1 - 0 and on your side you were winning by 1 -0 also. Why didn't you reply to me when i asked you for a replay?

RESULT: Inter Milan (Munster D 187) 4 - 1 Aston Villa (fearcruach)

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭fearcruach

RESULT: Real Madrid (Exogenesis pt 3) 4 - 1 Aston Villa (fearcruach)

Good game, made some schoolboy errors.

RESULT: Chelsea (BulletsForWar) 1 - 0 Aston Villa (fearcruach)

RESULT: Chelsea (BulletsForWar) 0 - 2 Aston Villa (fearcruach)

Good games, quite close

RESULT: Inter Milan (Munster D 187) 4 - 1 Aston Villa (fearcruach)

Struggled with the pace of Inter and didn't create much. Good game.

This is ridiculous, im not getting into an argument. You can have the win but you and i both agreed to quit and you got the win because i quit first simple. I was winning on my end , honestly by 1 - 0 and on your side you were winning by 1 -0 also. Why didn't you reply to me when i asked you for a replay?

Easy there tiger :eek: Whats the problem ? Its no big deal. The game messed up...not you, not me. I couldn't play a replay as I had to put my daughter to bed. I could care less who got the 3-0 win. The game was borked obviously.

Argument ? Who's arguing ? Not me. I was just telling what happened. As were you :confused:

Easy there tiger :eek: Whats the problem ? Its no big deal. The game messed up...not you, not me. I couldn't play a replay as I had to put my daughter to bed. I could care less who got the 3-0 win. The game was borked obviously.

Argument ? Who's arguing ? Not me. I was just telling what happened. As were you :confused:
    Alrite man , water under the bridge. Enough said.

• Advertisement

No bother man
    Sorry only getting in now will try get on the next few nights and get finished!

Yeah, i remember that Axwell told us about this now, but just one stupid question, how do you play out the remaining time in a 2nd game?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Just replay - have another game and play for whatever amount of time was left then you quit and post the score. We only use the scores in the fifa league table as a reference. People are expected to post their results in the results thread in the normal league and the other players thanks it to verify the result.

RESULT: Inter Milan (Munster D 187) 3 - 0 Arsenal (con1982)
    Due to disconnection

RESULT: Inter Milan (Munster D 187) 3 - 2 Arsenal (con1982)

very close game, i got a lucky 3rd goal.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭paddy kerins

I assume it's too late for me to join? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Davabo

I'm wondering the same as paddy above, Too late to join?

Yep too late to join lads, not sure will there be another one run on FIFA 11 as by the time the next one finishes we might just take a break and wait for 12 to come out.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭paddy kerins

Axwell wrote: »
    Yep too late to join lads, not sure will there be another one run on FIFA 11 as by the time the next one finishes we might just take a break and wait for 12 to come out.

:(

Real Madrid (Exogenesis pt 3) 2 -2 Chelsea (Bulletsforwar)

Real Madrid (Exogenesis pt 3) 1 - 2 Chelsea (Bulletsforwar)

Good games.

• Advertisement

Will be wrapping this up in about a week guys. Then there will be a week or two break before we start into the next season. I will look over the results and league tables and put up a list of who will be getting added to the league when the time comes.

Cheers.

Advertisement