Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlemont st bridge.

Options
  • 10-05-2011 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭

Dunno what's going on here, 2 Garda cars and a fire truck hanging around outside the Barge pub, and garda chopper is hovering over the canal.

Comments

Saw this aswell - was a couple of ambulences there too. No idea what happened.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

Ah, that's what the helicopter is for!
    Anyone have an update?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I've been seeing/hearing a lot more helicopters around Dublin than usual recently. A new acquisition by AGS that they're taking full advantage of?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

wixfjord wrote: »
    Ah, that's what the helicopter is for!

Nah that helicopter was an Army one, I'm guessing it was a British or American one. Was down really low, looked to be arouned James Gate, so presuming it was a British one. Nearly sure I seen the same helicopter on Thursday with two soliders parachuting out of it down towards Harolds Cross area.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭diddlybit

I've been seeing/hearing a lot more helicopters around Dublin than usual recently. A new acquisition by AGS that they're taking full advantage of?

Loads of them! They're pretty bloody noisy at night too. :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement