Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indy car mechanic in Mullingar area?

• 10-05-2011 12:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭

Lads and lasses,

Can anybody reccommend a good indy car mechanic in or around Mullingar? Preferably one who could do a small job for me on a Saturday.

Thanks,
    Al.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Hamills beside Lidl, got a lot of work done there. Went there after getting fobbed off by 2 other mechanics.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭foreman

Hamills are a disaster.. I wouldnt let them pump a tyre for me.. Alot of bad stories on them !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭alanmc

Two differing opinions. To be honest, the argument is moot. I sent them an e-mail seeing if they could do what I wanted done and all I got was radio silence. Anybody who can't be bothered to answer their e-mails ....

Thanks anyway lads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭BaronVon

Robinstown motors, opposite the Texaco, sound man in there

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I go to Ryan's in Russellstown http://ryansautogarage.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 martinb

i went in to purchase 2 tyres for the rear of my car outlined that i had 2 new firestone tyres on the front less than 3 months old. asked them to replace tyres on the rear of car as i had a puncture and asked them to leave the front tyres alone. when i came back they had taken my front tyres and replaced them. the rear tyres remained. explained straight away that they had made a mistake. they replaced the tyres at the rear with 2 firestone tyres with less thread depth than the original ones. they told me the firestone tyres arent great anyway. dodgy as hell. avoid!!!!

Advertisement