Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice UK 2011 - Weeks 1 and 2

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Who's Alan new female assistant ?

Talk about an arsé licker.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Lets start a petition to bring Margaret back, I don't rate Karen Brady at all

I agree, don't mind Karen so much, but I LOVED Margaret. She always cracked me up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Denisejcc

kingtut wrote: »
    No worries. So what is your prediction for the first 3 shows? :) winner gets *drum roll* NOTHING! :D

The girls look stronger but you just never know! Hope Edward doesnt go, he'll be such an entertaining plonker :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

steve9859 wrote: »
    Cheers mate. Thanks for sharing

You're welcome, care to share your prediction/guess? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

Yeah well done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

LOL - I'm the shortest :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Not only am I the youngest , im the shortest!!!

bahahahahaha LOVE IT!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Thumpette

The youngest and she shortest!:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

This guy is a complete and utter mong, no other explanation.

Denisejcc wrote: »
    The girls look stronger but you just never know! Hope Edward doesnt go, he'll be such an entertaining plonker :D:D

Nearly gonna find out, but I reckon he's a gonner! He'd just get on your nerves after a short while...

• Advertisement

LOL - I'm the shortest :D:D:D

Ha ha ha please dont go !! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭steve9859

Lets start a petition to bring Margaret back, I don't rate Karen Brady at all.

The-Apprentice-Margaret-M-001.jpg

I'm surprised he still has Brady on the show. Don't know if anyone saw Sugar's show on Sunday night about the financial problems in the English premiership, but he was giving her a really hard time when he was interviewing her in her capacity as west ham board member. It wasn't like they got on at all

I find they always get too confident and when they least expect it they lose focus and fail the task hence my guess that a girl will be the third to go :) who won last time I can't remember. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Sack that idiot PM Edward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

Could the title be changed to the UK apprentice. Fire that tool with the beard

steve9859 wrote: »
    I'm surprised he still has Brady on the show. Don't know if anyone saw Sugar's show on Sunday night about the financial problems in the English premiership, but he was giving her a really hard time when he was interviewing her in her capacity as west ham board member. It wasn't like they got on at all
    :eek: :eek: Has Sugar got a show? If so, where??????

TTFN Edward, you were so amusing!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

The Muppet Master is gone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Thumpette

Noooooooo :mad::mad::mad:

He was useless in fairness!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Lapin wrote: »
    Who's Alan new female assistant ?

Talk about an arsé licker.

She took over from Margaret last year as I think Margaret was going on to further her studies (could be wrong, can't be bothered looking it up!) Karen also did the interview episodes for a few series and she's became MD of Birmingham football club when she was really young. Alan Sugar has always championed her.

• Advertisement

kingtut wrote: »
    I find they always get too confident and when they least expect it they lose focus and fail the task hence my guess that a girl will be the third to go :) who won last time I can't remember. :(

Stella [Embedded Image Removed]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭padraig_f

Kinda wanted Edward to stay for comedy value but was the right decision, would've been very unfair if one of the other guys had've got fired.

Good luck SHORTIE, you will need it!

Now he'll be on your fired.... LOVE IT!

And don't forget we have tomorrow night too.

(I think I may need to get a life:confused:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

On a side issue that new shard skyscraper in london looks class (shot of it at the end)

Stella [Embedded Image Removed]

Thanks, I always wonder how many of the winners stay and become successful or if they get rid of them soon after the show....I remember one of the winners rang in sick his first day, the same guy who lied on his CV :D

Does anyone else find they miss loads of the show because theyre too busy trying to keep up with the boards thread :D:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭steve9859

:eek: :eek: Has Sugar got a show? If so, where??????

It was a one off about the stupid money in football and premiership clubs going bust. Along the lines of a Panorama programme. He was actually very good. he interviewed the chairman of the FA, Harry redknapp, Karen Brady (now boss of west ham) and some agent and they all looked scared ****less when they were getting a grilling! The guy is top class!! Check it out on iplayer if you can get it

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Geansai Rua

The cliche lines are just so funny..

Roll with the punches
    So passionate about what i do

and the epic one: 'dont tell me the sky is the limit when there is footprints on the moon..'

WOW..

• Advertisement

Ol Eddie boy is not happy on You're Fired... Dara totally taking the piss and he's looking like a petulant school boy!!! God everyone here was right, he would have been SOOOOOOOO entertaining if he'd stayed in:D

Advertisement