Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice UK 2011 - Weeks 1 and 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Denisejcc

Night all, off to watch the Housewives if this Eurovision thing ever finishes!

See you tomorrow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Ah, it is a shame Ed is gone, he would have provided so many laughs. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

nah , he was a dope , glad he is gone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

Dara is such a legend. Funniest your fired episode I've seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

Sara is such a legend. Funniest your fired episode I've seen.

It's hilarious! Thoroughly enjoying it all!!! God I really did miss it when it was off the air!

• Advertisement

The girl's PM is living in cloud cuckoo land, she has fallen into the trap of believing her own hype.

MrsD007 wrote: »
    The girl's PM is living in cloud cuckoo land, she has fallen into the trap of believing her own hype.

Agreed, she's gonna be the first girl gone I reckon! She is a total space cadet!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

"How's your wife and my kids?" haha some balls to do that.

"Lord Sugar tackles Football" is repeated tonight at 11:20 (BBC 2)

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

Loved the Apprentice and Dara's show had me in stitches. The funniest ever so far.. Looking forward to the candidates tackling the mobile app world tomorrow!

Melody is starting to annoy me already, its like she talks with her nose closed and its all.. it was my idea, i'm brilliant and i was trained by the dali lama and al gore i think she said

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

The cliche lines are just so funny..

Roll with the punches
    So passionate about what i do

and the epic one: 'dont tell me the sky is the limit when there is footprints on the moon..'

WOW..
    Brilliant...and the Inventor guy "Behing these glasses is a core of steel" (or something) and goes off on his push bike and helmet.

"Is this an Orange"...."I don't know"

And the fired guys short answers, lol. What did Sugar call them?

I love the way they catch the Facial expressions. It's probably scripted but funny anyway.

I didn't think anyone would offer to be PM since they always get fired but he did and he did.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Enjoyed the first show last night. Poor Ed really did jump in the deep end, but he was funny to watch. Thought the exchange between him and m'lord was funny, when he was just spitting out a couple of words and Sugar was just looking at him like WTF?!

Like others have said, Dara was excellent on your fired too.

The NI guy, Jim came across quite well last night. Nobody else really stood out. Apart for that smarmy guy, for all the wrong reasons!

Edna (numbers lady on girls team) came across as quite slow/silly, may get some mileage out of her! Melody seems a bit nuts.

Looking forward to tonights episode!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭StephenHendry

edward tried to harm to impress lord sugar too much with one liners which were crap really and the other around him just left him to shoot himself in the foot whilst struggling to contain their laughter in the boardroom as edward was struggling to convince lord sugar of his 'plan'

big mistake to bring in gavin as he had sold the most, lord sugar said to gavin why he was there. anyway he wasnt that great and deserved to go.

melody on the other hand is good looking but annoying, edna could be another johanna , jim looked as though he can go a fair bit but im not sure whether he can win or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭purcela

Anyone able to find out which accountancy firm Edward trained with in the UK? I've been searching online but can't find it. Alan Sugar seemed extremely impressed by the fact that he had trained with the particular firm, even though the Big 4 churn out thousands of trainees around the world every year.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭ScaldyMc

Jim Eastwood claims to be a former All-Ireland Cycling Champion though there is no record of this anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭NomdePlume

Ed Hunter needs to get a job as a Headhunter. It's a fate too obvious to ignore.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Apprentice thread moved from TV forum and merged with this one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

15 minutes folks!

It's still week 1 so I guess there's no real reason to open a new thread?

15 minutes folks!

It's still week 1 so I guess there's no real reason to open a new thread?

I am soooo looking forward to this... Wednesdays for the next few weeks haven't look so good!

Hi everyone :D

• Advertisement

By the way if anyone has a wee they'll need to go now!! :D:p

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

How come it was on yesterday AND today? Is it just for this week?

To get us into the spirit of things of course!!!

Yep, just for this week! A few more minutes to episode 2 and the egos...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Denisejcc wrote: »
    By the way if anyone has a wee they'll need to go now!! :D:p
    Check.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Evening all
    can't wait.
    Last night was brilliant.
    Ed was soooooo off the wall I began think he was "planted" for effect??

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo looking forward to seeing Jim again, I hope he doesn't let us Irish folk down.

Great task, looking forward to this.

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo looking forward to seeing Jim again, I hope he doesn't let us Irish folk down.

Don't think he will, I think he'll be there til at least the interview round! At least I hope so!

• Advertisement

Lol tumbleweed moment!

Advertisement