Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ahhhh City Deal's

Options
  • 10-05-2011 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hey!

I signed up for this City Deal, "Professional Make-Up Class for ?18 with Beautique Beauty Studio (Value ?50)", and I am trying to book in for myself and my mate one after the other but they are quite limited with their times. All Saturdays are booked up until the expire date.:mad: They suggested we go in together but I thought that it would be more customized , as they recommend you to bring in your make up with you etc. but the lady there said that the make-up lesson is always the same so it wouldn’t matter. I would not feel like I was getting my money’s worth (although its only 18€ its worth 50€) if I share my time but I may have too).Anyways was wondering if anyone has used theirs and what were their thoughts on it? Worth it??”

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭slowmoe

Not sure about this deal but i'm done with citydeals now. Every one i've purchased, a total of 4, has been a disaster. One was just cancelled outright after the deal and took ages to get an update or refund from and the others were nigtmares to redeem. Far too much hassle, in the end i wished i'd paid full price and gone somewhere that gave me proper service, appointments availabilty and a location to suit.

Never again!

Advertisement