Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

opinions

• 10-05-2011 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭

hi guys i need ur opinions on the modem upc r using for 50/100 mg. the thompson n series.is it reliable and stable, ive tried google search but nothing really concrete. the cisco 1 i have is useless, keeps resetting etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭hadepsx

anyone?????????????????

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

hadepsx wrote: »
    hi guys i need ur opinions on the modem upc r using for 50/100 mg. the thompson n series.is it reliable and stable, ive tried google search but nothing really concrete. the cisco 1 i have is useless, keeps resetting etc.

From the reports so far, the new one seems much better, but only time will tell.

Advertisement