Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NGB 24Mbit enabled Exchanges

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭gerkeo

Hi Tony,

Any idea when athenry is being upgraded to NGB? Site says March to June but i've seen nothing. I called and emailed BB support only to get the runaround. After 4 calls and 6 email i finally got a guy who said it would be July to October timeframe. I live in athenry town and i'm on 3mb but its more like 1.5mb most of the time, frustrating. Any info would be appreciated.

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

gerkeo wrote: »
    Hi Tony,

Any idea when athenry is being upgraded to NGB? Site says March to June but i've seen nothing. I called and emailed BB support only to get the runaround. After 4 calls and 6 email i finally got a guy who said it would be July to October timeframe. I live in athenry town and i'm on 3mb but its more like 1.5mb most of the time, frustrating. Any info would be appreciated.

cheers

Hi gerkeo,

Thanks for your query and contacting the eircom - Boards Forum.

Please PM your home phone number or eircom Account number, and I will check this.

Best regards,
    Ant

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭gerkeo

Hi gerkeo,

Thanks for your query and contacting the eircom - Boards Forum.

Please PM your home phone number or eircom Account number, and I will check this.

Best regards,
    Ant

Hi Ant,

pm sent

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Delboy5

Any info on the Clones, County Monaghan Exchange?
    According to the NGB.ie map, its listed as July-September, any activation dates yet ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Delboy5 wrote: »
    Any info on the Clones, County Monaghan Exchange?
    According to the NGB.ie map, its listed as July-September, any activation dates yet ?

Hi Delboy5
    Not migrated as yet. Was due to be migrated by end of Sept but there are some delays due to engineering issue on earlier exchange migrations. This is due to be completed by end of year and hope to have this date sometime in Oct.
    Apologies for delay.
    Tony

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Delboy5

Tony, any update for me, any date set yet for migration !?

Hi Delboy5
    Not migrated as yet. Was due to be migrated by end of Sept but there are some delays due to engineering issue on earlier exchange migrations. This is due to be completed by end of year and hope to have this date sometime in Oct.
    Apologies for delay.
    Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

Delboy5 wrote: »
    Tony, any update for me, any date set yet for migration !?

Hi Delboy5,

Thanks. I don't have a further update on the Clones, County Monaghan exchange at the moment. I will check this and post here, as soon as I have more information.

Kind regards,
    Ant

Advertisement