Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom postal address

Options
  • 10-05-2011 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi, Can you tell me what the eircom postal address is to send a letter asking for my phone to be disconnected? Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

dextero wrote: »
    Hi, Can you tell me what the eircom postal address is to send a letter asking for my phone to be disconnected? Thank you.

Hi dextero
    because of account, debit and final billing issues, the best way to cancel your account is to give our customer service a call on 1901. They wil be able to arrange this for you.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭dextero

Hi dextero
    because of account, debit and final billing issues, the best way to cancel your account is to give our customer service a call on 1901. They wil be able to arrange this for you.
    Tony
    Thanks Tony, I did that but I cant find the address they gave me and it is proving impossible to get through on the phone, I thought this might be quicker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

dextero wrote: »
    Thanks Tony, I did that but I cant find the address they gave me and it is proving impossible to get through on the phone, I thought this might be quicker.

Hi dextero
    I spoke to cancellations but they have advised me you will have to call the 1901 no and they can arrange this again. I was not aware of this postal address but it appears it is issued directly from cancellations to customer.
    Tony

Advertisement