Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Omniplex movie Festival!

• 10-05-2011 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭

Limerick Omniplex at the Crescent Shopping Centre: I went to book a movie online for this weekend for my daughter's birthday party but there are no movies listed except Indian ones: :eek:
    Tried ringing but there's only an automated answering service.

Are all normal movies cancelled?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

http://www.omniplex.ie/festivals/iff

Ya seems to be the case at the Omniplex cinema's in Rathmines, Limerick and Kerry from the 10th until the 15th of May, Its nice to see something different than the usual Hollywood movies once in a while.
    Anyway seeing as how its your daughters birthday party and they might not have any interest in this, I'd say just go to storm cinema in Castletroy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

This could cause havoc on Sunday boss ;)

But seriously, anyone know anything about these films, any one they would recommend? Would like to go see something different!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

langdang wrote: »
    This could cause havoc on Sunday boss ;)

But seriously, anyone know anything about these films, any one they would recommend? Would like to go see something different!

Tayto, wheres the cowboys boss? Theres indians but no cowboys!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

had a look there and the regular cinema listings are for the weekend as well :confused: theres no way they'd only show Indian movies for a week, theyd lose an absolute fortune, they tried an arthouse season once and hardly anyone went to see the movies been shown, people would rather go see Saw 17 than something with de shubtitles

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

What's wrong with going to see saw, just because its a bit up and down at times

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

I just looked on omniplex.ie and there are the normal films on show as well as Indian movies all weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

I just looked on omniplex.ie and there are the normal films on show as well as Indian movies all weekend.
    Ya they appear to of updated the website, problem solved

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I updated the name of the thread to reflect the fact that it's a festival rather than a shocker :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Its a pity they cant show classic films like the Screen cinema in Dublin (which is owned by the Omniplex group afaik) they've shown stuff like Aliens,Predator, Indiana Jones, Heat, Scarface, The Breakfast Club, Dirty Dancing and tons of other 80's and 90's classics over the past few months, bring it here!

Advertisement