Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin based band seeks drummer

• 10-05-2011 2:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68 ✭✭

We (Cascarino), a brand new dublin based alternative punk rock band, are looking for a commited, hard working drummer to complete the three piece. Must be available for regular rehearsals, upcoming gigs and future recordings.

We wanna get this up and running asap. We aint messing about here.

Here's a link to the myspace: http://www.myspace.com/cascarinomusic

If you're interested hit me up and I'll get back to you with more details etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68 ✭✭Slappa de Bass

bump

Influences: Weezer, Greenday etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Hey I'd reckon you'd get a better response if you included a few more details in the post... Age, location, influences so forth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68 ✭✭Slappa de Bass

Cheers for the input man. I never even though of an age range to be honest. Didn't think I'd need more info as I provided the myspace and mentioned that we are Dublin based.

I'll refine it better though to say City Centre based and ad a couple of influences.

Nice one for the advice man :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Didn't think I'd need more info as I provided the myspace and mentioned that we are Dublin based.
    There's a whole thread of suggested info that could be added here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Cheers for the input man. I never even though of an age range to be honest. Didn't think I'd need more info as I provided the myspace and mentioned that we are Dublin based.

I'll refine it better though to say City Centre based and ad a couple of influences.

Nice one for the advice man :)

Yeah no bother... It'll be a help you find a drummer a bit quicker!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43 sMILIE

Hey, I'm interested, available, 19
    PM me please??

Advertisement