Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MP 10 NEW Convoy.

Options
  • 10-05-2011 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭

2/3 of the size of MP1, with a trailer.

All for the low low price of $250...

24lpmi8.jpg

1zwp5kz.jpg

orquc4.jpg

70wc5u.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 GerHankey

Im impressed with pretty much everything about this, except the price tag. I reckon Hasbro will probably release a version without the trailer though.
    I wonder if they have a similar treatment in the works for Megatron?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Masterpiece Roller and Spike is where it is at.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭ChopShop

Masterpiece Roller and Spike is where it is at.

And they come with a free truck.

To think people claim Takara are taking advantage?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I would seriously love that toy, but no chance I can justify the price tag. Now if they will just make a smaller version of Megatron the MPs will be to scale.
    Should look good alongside Alternators too.
    I mean look at this for a lineup. Just bring Optimus down to size and you're golden!
    file.php%3Fid%3D20200%26t%3D1&sa=X&ei=n8rNTYOzPMq3hQfqs9X_DA&ved=0CAQQ8wc4Ew&usg=AFQjCNFvjo0mqJ4ZHV_wQziT0Ze80DlkDw

Is it too much to ask for them to make an Ultra Magnus in this size with his proper armour/trailer?

Galvasean wrote: »
    I would seriously love that toy, but no chance I can justify the price tag. Now if they will just make a smaller version of Megatron the MPs will be to scale.

iGear mentioned a shrunken version of MP Megatron, but if anyone, they or Takara, could shrink it without making it any more flimsy than it already is, i'd be impressed.

The more accurate scale thing is BS: Grimlock is noticably shorter than Rodimus...so even if you have a Rodimus and Prime the same size, Grimlock is still shorter.

There are also rumors going around that they're 'improving' the seeker mold.

In other words, probably releasing the one with the sliding leg sections that should've been released 5 years back.

With the price Takara expect for MP10, i don't know if they'd even chance their arm with a proper Magnus, or another half-assed repaint.

There were also mutterings that iGear were going to do an upgrade for (a white) faith leader.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 bagofbest

I'd rather just go for a third party trailer for the MP-1 I already have TBH...

Release date is Saturday week. Has anyone pulled the trigger?

After MP9 I'm giving it at least a few weeks before i make a decision.

GerHankey wrote: »
    I wonder if they have a similar treatment in the works for Megatron?

Now that they've gauged the response to MP10.... they said they're thinking about it, but very early stages so far.

Advertisement