Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plant Suggestions!!??

Options
  • 10-05-2011 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Im going to plant a bed with a box hedge all a round but i can't for the life of me think of what to plant in the bed!! (Having a bit of a brain freeze!!)

I want something that looks architectural and striking. I was thinking of Astellia 'Silver Spear but these aren't hardy enough and I don't want Phoriums either. It doesn't have to be specifically like the plants mentioned. Just something that looks well against the box!!

Any suggestions anyone!??
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭jezko

holuc wrote: »
    Im going to plant a bed with a box hedge all a round but i can't for the life of me think of what to plant in the bed!! (Having a bit of a brain freeze!!)

I want something that looks architectural and striking. I was thinking of Astellia 'Silver Spear but these aren't hardy enough and I don't want Phoriums either. It doesn't have to be specifically like the plants mentioned. Just something that looks well against the box!!

Any suggestions anyone!??
    Thanks.

Variegated Yucca as a center piece and summer Bedding Purple Begonia

Advertisement