Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 10-05-2011 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭

I seem to have mislaid my pink-haired avatar. Is this a problem on my computer or is everyone else also seeing me as a big question mark?

When I go to my User CP the old one shows up there, but not on my profile page or beside any of my posts. I'm afraid to change to a system avatar as it says I'll lose my current one and I subscribed so that I could use my own avatar. If the old one can't be recovered I will use a system avatar but I thought I'd ask first in case it's something really simple that I'm not doing.

I'll include a picture of the avatar in case that's of any use.

k2okma.jpg

Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

When your subscription expired you lost your custom avatar as well. It's expected behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Oh, okay. I didn't realise that. Thanks for the quick response.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement