Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dorset College

Options
  • 10-05-2011 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,has anyone out there done the Applied Social Studies Course at Dorset College? I am thinking of enroling but would appreciate some feedback before I register,thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Eenie

really think I'm gonna apply for this course, did u do it isaac newton?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Dores

Hi,has anyone out there done the Applied Social Studies Course at Dorset College? I am thinking of enroling but would appreciate some feedback before I register,thanks!

Hi , I was doing a Healthcare Support FETAC 5 over there, and I would really recommend it, as the teachers and other staff are very dedicated to their job, helpful and with a very individual approach to each student.

I was considering to come back there for Social Studies, but unfortunately the price puts me off.

Instead of this I started Diploma in Social Studies with ARLT.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Anatomy Jane 3

I did the Fetac level 5 Applied social studies in Dorset college but while but I enjoyed it and found the teachers good I am really disappointed as I did not get a college place. I wish now I had resat the leaving cert, it would have been so much cheaper and better for me. I wish I had better advice before spending Euro 3000 plus and had no rushed into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 fifi1979

HI, how did you find the course in ARLT?

Advertisement