Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM 11 for 2?

Options
  • 10-05-2011 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Just wondering, if I buy FM11 in the shop, can I install it on my PC and play through steam without the disc, and then give someone else the disc to play the game with? I read that this was possible with FM10, is the same true for FM11?

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

No

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Esox Lucias

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I think they can? If they use the same username through Steam?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,245 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I remember the days of Championship Manager 97/98 where you just had to put the disc in your computer, install it and it was on your computer to play forever without the disc. Me and all my friends all played it constantly from 1 purchase. Having said that it has fairly worked out for them seeing as it was my first, and I've bought nearly everything they've sold since.

Advertisement