Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time Signature/Tempo?

Options
  • 10-05-2011 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I know this isn't exactly on topic for the forum but there's probably a few people knocking around these parts that know a lot more about this then I do!

I've been toying around with this track for a while now and I can't seem to find the right time sig and tempo to record it. Needs to be somewhat accurate as I'll be adding other instruments later on.

http://soundcloud.com/mmcmusic/sample

Here's a short sample, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Buddhapadge

It's between 92 and 93 BPM, tempo-wise. It's also in 4/4, although since you're using triplets, I suppose you could call it 12/8.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Zangetsu

Ah brilliant exactly what I was looking for! I had it at 92 in 4/4 but it just didn't feel right! I'll give 12/8 a shot tomorrow.

Much appreciated! :)

Advertisement