Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for a garage in Athenry Area

Options
  • 10-05-2011 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭

I'm new to Athenry and I'm looking to get my car serviced. Any recommendations for a reputable mechanic or garage. I don't want to be bringing it back because they've over looked something and I obviously don't want to be ripped off either.

I'd like if it was walking distance from town too because if it isn't I might as well go to my old one in Oranmore (who was great and I went to him for years) and hitch a lift home!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 heinze

Pat hollands in Raheen is where i always go and its 5 mins walking distance into town. he's bang on with the price.

I got fed up of being ripped off in galway by a well known nationwide garage, and only realised when i went to pat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭8kvscdpglqnyr4

Dominic Dillon
    [pm for number, mod]

He's in Rockmore, just outside the town. Great garage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Greaney

This is really helpful lads thanks. I think the former is near where I live actually

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭xxtattyberxx

heinze wrote: »
    Pat hollands in Raheen is where i always go and its 5 mins walking distance into town. he's bang on with the price.

I got fed up of being ripped off in galway by a well known nationwide garage, and only realised when i went to pat.

Do you have a number for him???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Head The Wall

Pat_Holland.jpg

I have no connection to him (or the GAA), just being helpful

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭jkforde

Dominic Dillon [pm for number, mod]
    He's in Rockmore, just outside the town. Great garage.

+1 for Dillon, very good honest work. try 118.ie for a listing

🌦️ 6.7kwp, 45°, SSW, mid-Galway 🌦️

Advertisement