Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free benefit products in next months glamour mag

• 10-05-2011 7:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭

Products are as follows:

Benefit highbeam
    Benefit benetint
    Benefit posietint

Out june 9th :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

Oh thanks for that, Il definitly be purchasing!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

Excellent, the only problem is knowing which one to buy...... :P

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

shinikins wrote: »
    Excellent, the only problem is knowing which one to buy...... :P

The answer is obviously all of them :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

They're obviously going to be sample size, right?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I think the last Benefit giveaway was full size, wasn't it? They did Bad Gal liner and Eye Bright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Full size high beam!???!?!?

I won't get my hopes up... :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Yipee. Thanks kat151283:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

Mini sizes according to Catherine loves

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Mini is still good! I've a teeny weeny little tube of high beam and it lasts ages :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 arsieoc

When is the mag due to be released. I don't buy it but would love some benefit bits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

Ooh great! I get Glamour from time to time and got a Clinique moisturiser freebie the last time. Could do with some Benetint :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 902 ✭✭✭lainey316

Will definitely try to get Highbeam - already have Posietint and rarely use it. I don't enjoy the mag at all tho! Would never ever buy it without a freebie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Makeup_Jeans

Will defo be purchasing :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

Eep posietint or highbeam, THAT is the question!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

I am very excited!!!! Cannot wait to try out the posietint. I'd say a sampler would last ages :) Huge thanks op :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭leaveiton

Is this not out yet or have I just been beaten to the punch by everyone else? :p Looked in a load of shops today and either there was no sign of Glamour at all, or they only had last month's issue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 902 ✭✭✭lainey316

Based on what someone tweeted , it's out in the UK today so probably won't be here until tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

Fingers crossed for tomorrow!! I went to about 4 different shops at today at 10, 1 and 5 (I work in town :p) and no joy at all. It's rediculous how bad I want these :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭tanya2007

leaveiton wrote: »
    Is this not out yet or have I just been beaten to the punch by everyone else? :p Looked in a load of shops today and either there was no sign of Glamour at all, or they only had last month's issue.

ya same here i checked tesco , supervalv and dunnes no sign of this months only last months issue :confused: , hope they are not all sold out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

I had a look in town today and couldn't find them anywhere! I might have a look in my village and see if they have it.. fingers crossed!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭Lorrrrraine

Couldn't find it anywhere myself. Wah. Hope my local shop have it tomorrow, don't know if I can make it to town!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭bigtuna

I tried a load of shops in Galway today after work. One of the ladies in one of the shops said it wasn't in yet. Hopefully will be in tomorrow. I have to have them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭bigtuna

They are in. Picked mine up in Easons. Yipee :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

excellent thanks for the heads up!

so - what are posietint and high beam like guys? I have not used either before?

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭myxi

I got mine this morning in Chapter and Verse on Leeson Street! Went for the posietint. If they still have them at lunchtime I might get the benetint!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Excellent! Got myself a High Beam and a Benetint. Mini sizes but I'd say they'll last ages

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87 ✭✭mc1990

Got benetint and posietint in a spar this afternoon. The man who served me said they had been selling well so far, just like the last time the benefit products were in glamour. He also said that he tried ordering in more the last time and he couldn't get any more in, so I'm glad I got mine early :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

Shazam, got a Benetint! Can't wait to try it later!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Score, just got all three! Love benefit :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Jwacqui

Eeeep! Got all 3!! Never used any but just had to have them!

Got them in Tesco Clarehall, they had tonnes!! :D

Excuse the lack of make up! I'm sick!

Got the highbeam one today, but will probably pick up at least one more copy over the next few weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 LouLou65

I got posietint - I have never tried them before, if I like it I might pick up the 2 others later

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭Sarah Bear

got high beam and beetint.. tescos ashbourne. shelf edge price was €1.48 but got charged €2.97 each so got them free double wooooop!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,958 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Is it the june or the july issue?
    I can't get out because I'm sick so will have to order online on tesco with my shopping so if anyone can tell me which issue I'd be delighted.

Also does anyone have any tips for wearing highbeam?I find that even if I use it very sparingly I'll always catch sight of myself in some light over the course of the day looking like I've been bedazzled and glittered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Is it the june or the july issue?
    I can't get out because I'm sick so will have to order online on tesco with my shopping so if anyone can tell me which issue I'd be delighted.

Also does anyone have any tips for wearing highbeam?I find that even if I use it very sparingly I'll always catch sight of myself in some light over the course of the day looking like I've been bedazzled and glittered.

It's the July issue with Adele on the cover. Get well soon!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭fiona-f

Hey, thanks so much for pointing this one out OP. > Got the last copy of glamour in my local newsagents this evening, thankfully it had the posietint which was what I wanted as I already have fullsize of the other two.

The bottle really is quite small (4 mls), by way of comparison my full size Benetint is 12.5 mls. I'm a bit surprised to see how dense the posietint is compared to the benetint liquid. I could see myself using it as a blush alright but can't imagine using it as a lip stain. Still a nice little bargainous treat!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

...bought all 3 ;) just had to lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46 Emm511

Bought all 3!!
    And asked newsagent if there not sold when sending the mags back will they tear them out for me!!! She said yes!!!

Whoopp:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

I got Bene Tint and High Beam.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Place where I work sells magazines, I got myself 6 this morning :D

I don't even like Glamour! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Linguo

I originally wanted them all but only ended up buying the PosieTint, I tried it on my hand, seems to stain very very pink, anyone tried it on? I'm afraid:D

Linguo wrote: »
    I originally wanted them all but only ended up buying the PosieTint, I tried it on my hand, seems to stain very very pink, anyone tried it on? I'm afraid:D

I find it blends very well and leaves you with a much softer more natural blush than benetint. It looks intimidating on your hand but once you apply it to your cheeks and rub it in it gives a barely there look.

Its ok as a lip tint under lip gloss.I have some darker lip glosses and I find if I put possy tint on first and then add a little lip gloss and blend it gives a lovely colour. On it's own it is a bit bubble gum pink for lips though in my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

How much is the actual magazine?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Linguo

I find it blends very well and leaves you with a much softer more natural blush than benetint. It looks intimidating on your hand but once you apply it to your cheeks and rub it in it gives a barely there look.

Its ok as a lip tint under lip gloss.I have some darker lip glosses and I find if I put possy tint on first and then add a little lip gloss and blend it gives a lovely colour. On it's own it is a bit bubble gum pink for lips though in my opinion.

Ah great, just didn't want to look like Aunt Sally:D Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

I gots high beam today :) I'm tempted to buy the other two :rolleyes:

255186_10150216826917259_833992258_7074948_1178630_n.jpg

cork*girl wrote: »

About €2.97

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Got high beam and posietint :)
    Got charged €3.26 for the two mags...till win :D

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭fiona-f

cork*girl wrote: »

It's marked as £2 sterling; I think mine was about €2.90 at the till.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

I had to get all three! I needed them you see :D
    I figured if the mag is about 3 then it'd be 9 for 3 sample sizes which isn't bad. They're quite small but for the amount you'd use they should last a while.
    My favourite is the high beam. I've never used a liquid highlighter before. Think I'd buy the full size of this eventually. Not sure if I'd buy the full size posie tint or bene tint though. I like the colours just I'm not used to apply something like this on the cheeks (as a lip stain I love them!)
    Does anyone have any tips as to how to wear the cheek stain? Do you just apply and blend with finger as the bottle says or do you use it as a base for another blush?

kandr10 wrote: »
    I had to get all three! I needed them you see :D
    I figured if the mag is about 3 then it'd be 9 for 3 sample sizes which isn't bad. They're quite small but for the amount you'd use they should last a while.
    My favourite is the high beam. I've never used a liquid highlighter before. Think I'd buy the full size of this eventually. Not sure if I'd buy the full size posie tint or bene tint though. I like the colours just I'm not used to apply something like this on the cheeks (as a lip stain I love them!)
    Does anyone have any tips as to how to wear the cheek stain? Do you just apply and blend with finger as the bottle says or do you use it as a base for another blush?

I use just as the bottle says.I think the first time you see yourself with benetint on it looks a bit dramatic but you get used to blending just the right amount to suit yourself over time. Posie tint gives a more subtle effect I think.You can kind of pat it into place,it doesn't require as much blending.Both look nicer and more natural than powdery or creamy blushes. They can make nice lip tint but once your lips get wet at all the benetint at least partially disappears and your left with a two tone lip effect. Have to watch out for that:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement