Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free benefit products in next months glamour mag

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Got the highbeam one today, but will probably pick up at least one more copy over the next few weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 LouLou65

I got posietint - I have never tried them before, if I like it I might pick up the 2 others later

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭Sarah Bear

got high beam and beetint.. tescos ashbourne. shelf edge price was €1.48 but got charged €2.97 each so got them free double wooooop!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Is it the june or the july issue?
    I can't get out because I'm sick so will have to order online on tesco with my shopping so if anyone can tell me which issue I'd be delighted.

Also does anyone have any tips for wearing highbeam?I find that even if I use it very sparingly I'll always catch sight of myself in some light over the course of the day looking like I've been bedazzled and glittered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Is it the june or the july issue?
    I can't get out because I'm sick so will have to order online on tesco with my shopping so if anyone can tell me which issue I'd be delighted.

Also does anyone have any tips for wearing highbeam?I find that even if I use it very sparingly I'll always catch sight of myself in some light over the course of the day looking like I've been bedazzled and glittered.

It's the July issue with Adele on the cover. Get well soon!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭fiona-f

Hey, thanks so much for pointing this one out OP. > Got the last copy of glamour in my local newsagents this evening, thankfully it had the posietint which was what I wanted as I already have fullsize of the other two.

The bottle really is quite small (4 mls), by way of comparison my full size Benetint is 12.5 mls. I'm a bit surprised to see how dense the posietint is compared to the benetint liquid. I could see myself using it as a blush alright but can't imagine using it as a lip stain. Still a nice little bargainous treat!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

...bought all 3 ;) just had to lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46 Emm511

Bought all 3!!
    And asked newsagent if there not sold when sending the mags back will they tear them out for me!!! She said yes!!!

Whoopp:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

I got Bene Tint and High Beam.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Place where I work sells magazines, I got myself 6 this morning :D

I don't even like Glamour! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Linguo

I originally wanted them all but only ended up buying the PosieTint, I tried it on my hand, seems to stain very very pink, anyone tried it on? I'm afraid:D

Linguo wrote: »
    I originally wanted them all but only ended up buying the PosieTint, I tried it on my hand, seems to stain very very pink, anyone tried it on? I'm afraid:D

I find it blends very well and leaves you with a much softer more natural blush than benetint. It looks intimidating on your hand but once you apply it to your cheeks and rub it in it gives a barely there look.

Its ok as a lip tint under lip gloss.I have some darker lip glosses and I find if I put possy tint on first and then add a little lip gloss and blend it gives a lovely colour. On it's own it is a bit bubble gum pink for lips though in my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

How much is the actual magazine?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Linguo

I find it blends very well and leaves you with a much softer more natural blush than benetint. It looks intimidating on your hand but once you apply it to your cheeks and rub it in it gives a barely there look.

Its ok as a lip tint under lip gloss.I have some darker lip glosses and I find if I put possy tint on first and then add a little lip gloss and blend it gives a lovely colour. On it's own it is a bit bubble gum pink for lips though in my opinion.

Ah great, just didn't want to look like Aunt Sally:D Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

I gots high beam today :) I'm tempted to buy the other two :rolleyes:

255186_10150216826917259_833992258_7074948_1178630_n.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

cork*girl wrote: »

About €2.97

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Got high beam and posietint :)
    Got charged €3.26 for the two mags...till win :D

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭fiona-f

cork*girl wrote: »

It's marked as £2 sterling; I think mine was about €2.90 at the till.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

I had to get all three! I needed them you see :D
    I figured if the mag is about 3 then it'd be 9 for 3 sample sizes which isn't bad. They're quite small but for the amount you'd use they should last a while.
    My favourite is the high beam. I've never used a liquid highlighter before. Think I'd buy the full size of this eventually. Not sure if I'd buy the full size posie tint or bene tint though. I like the colours just I'm not used to apply something like this on the cheeks (as a lip stain I love them!)
    Does anyone have any tips as to how to wear the cheek stain? Do you just apply and blend with finger as the bottle says or do you use it as a base for another blush?

kandr10 wrote: »
    I had to get all three! I needed them you see :D
    I figured if the mag is about 3 then it'd be 9 for 3 sample sizes which isn't bad. They're quite small but for the amount you'd use they should last a while.
    My favourite is the high beam. I've never used a liquid highlighter before. Think I'd buy the full size of this eventually. Not sure if I'd buy the full size posie tint or bene tint though. I like the colours just I'm not used to apply something like this on the cheeks (as a lip stain I love them!)
    Does anyone have any tips as to how to wear the cheek stain? Do you just apply and blend with finger as the bottle says or do you use it as a base for another blush?

I use just as the bottle says.I think the first time you see yourself with benetint on it looks a bit dramatic but you get used to blending just the right amount to suit yourself over time. Posie tint gives a more subtle effect I think.You can kind of pat it into place,it doesn't require as much blending.Both look nicer and more natural than powdery or creamy blushes. They can make nice lip tint but once your lips get wet at all the benetint at least partially disappears and your left with a two tone lip effect. Have to watch out for that:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

Dont usually buy glamour, or any magazine for that matter.
    but just had to buy two :)
    benitint and high beam as i had the posie tint already :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Bought the one with the Posietint....more cheek suitable for me than lips. Its very light isnt it?

On a side note, i bought mine in a garage and the £2 sterling on the cover was converted to €3.19 at the till. :eek: Whopping difference compared to the conversion of €2.27 it shouldve been.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 902 ✭✭✭lainey316

anniehoo wrote: »
    Bought the one with the Posietint....more cheek suitable for me than lips. Its very light isnt it?

On a side note, i bought mine in a garage and the £2 sterling on the cover was converted to €3.19 at the till. :eek: Whopping difference compared to the conversion of €2.27 it shouldve been.

We have VAT on mags, they don't in UK so there's always a 13.5% lift. That said, it should have been about 2.98, that seems to be the usual price in most places.

I haven't bought one yet, I only want High Beam, really should have tried harder!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

lainey316 wrote: »

I haven't bought one yet, I only want High Beam, really should have tried harder!
    The Topaz garage in Donnybrook had a few on the shelf this afternoon.

I went searching around town for them and couldn't find them at all, I went back home and they were on sale in the petrol station :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 561 ✭✭✭slowmoe

Got all three in my local newsagent, they have loads. So far hating benetint :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Got myself High Beam tonight, dragged my friend up and we both got one. They had Posie Tint too but I didn't bother picking it up. I'm really impressed with the size of it! I thought it'd be like the tiny ones you get in their kits.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

local newsagent was selling the magazine at 1.48 euro when it was 2 pound on the cover. I asked was it right and they said yep special price so I was happy got the three product freebies for less than a fiver! :D
    I am liking benetint, posie is too light for my lips but okay on my cheeks. High beam I am not 100% sure where I should be putting it? Stuck some on my cheek bones today and it looked nice

Boyfriend picked me up the one with Bene tint today :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

the free benefit aside, anyone else here find the magazine itself boring? looked through it today and nada.

Advertisement