Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Food Diet and HELP!

Options
  • 10-05-2011 7:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Anyone doing Food Diet and Health 2? absolute nightmare.
    Does anyone have any clue how to study for it? No past papers:( We had 2 exams already and I got 2 miserable E's. Now the final exam is on everything we have done, from the beginning of the year. Anyone else doing this? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭MoneyMilo

Just learn off the lecture slides

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 useryourname

..people DO NOT do this module its a nightmare!

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭MoneyMilo

I'm admittedly finding it trickier than I thought it would be, as I heard it was an easy enough elective and I was hoping to rely on my leaving cert biology. I'm sitting on just over 50% in each but I didn't go to lectures or prepare for the MCQ's properly..

I suggest looking through every lecture slide, however hurried. At least that way it gives you a chance at each topic asked.

Is there something in particular you're struggling with? I'll try and help...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 useryourname

Moral of the story...don't do this module as an elective!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭daemon1

Anyone know what the format of the exam is?

• Advertisement
Advertisement