Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art history and Business

• 10-05-2011 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭

im about to start my revision in business(H) and to start studying art history(H) , i already have michelangelo, leonardo and raphael done, would the early reineisance with what i have be enough for european ? i mean botoceli and piero or massasio . if its about business i hate it and any advice on exam , revision or study tips are needed ! i got c2 in mocks so its not all that bad but must be better i didn't study tho. what too study now is the question .
    Other questions of mine is about recording you notes , so what do you use mobile ? some program to record it ? i ve built in mic in my laptop by the way. Could i correct my voice by using some soft ? i mumble :P

THANKS A LOT FOR READING ALL OF THAT ! And even more for helping !!!!1:D i know theres some speling mistakes , sorry but im rushing , library is closing now :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 nadbags

Don't do Raphael! He came up last year.. I'm actually on here to look for predictions as well but so far im planning on knowing leonardo, newgrange and a general gallery question off by heart.

I'm also thinking Irish crosses as there was recently an exhibition of them at colins baracks and maybe Manet? i have yet to go through the papers properly again! Obviously don't rely on those but they're my guesses for the moment anyway..

Enjoy! :P

Oh btw i don't do business..

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭danoboy254

Ya i agree. Newgrange and Irish Crosses are my two for Irish History.
    For european we do Impressionism. personally i think manet and monet or that open-ended question with the artist who did a,b,c,d,e etc.
    I've been looking for appreciation predictions aswell. We finish classes on monday and our teacher ahsn't even showed us what an appreciation question looks like!

as for business i'm not studying Unit 6 or 7 very well. Just enough for short questions. And i think a B/E chart or a business plan/report Q might come up.

I'd be really grateful if anyone had a sample appreciation Q for a gallery that they could scan/send me???.....:P

Advertisement