Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Accommodation between NUIG and GMIT

Options
  • 10-05-2011 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

My friends and I will be going to college in Galway in Sept but are attending diff ones.. we were thinkin about gettin a place together but want to get accomodation that would be in the middle of GMIT and NUIG.. anyone know of somewhere suitable within easy reach of both?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 luap2007

Cawcheen wrote: »
    My friends and I will be going to college in Galway in Sept but are attending diff ones.. we were thinkin about gettin a place together but want to get accomodation that would be in the middle of GMIT and NUIG.. anyone know of somewhere suitable within easy reach of both?

Thanks in advance!

I have accomodation on the GMIT SIDE!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 matchball

I would suggest somewhere around College road. It's close to the city centre and near enough half way between the two colleges. Best of luck with it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement