Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P3 Rockster?

Options
  • 10-05-2011 10:30pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭

Did anyone listen to this Swedish rock/metal web radio channel? It was pretty good and now it's disappeared! :-(
    Maybe they just rearranged the website and I can't find it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭JBnaglfar

I've never listened to it before. I googled it, and it seems to be down on the first page that I went to. A message on the site, when translated (loosely it seems) by google, says:
    P3 Rockster bows out

With the launch of the SR's new mobile site were five of our web channels down. You can no longer be able to listen to P3 Rockster. Rather than focusing on the Swedish Radio to offer the entire FM range on-demand, both online and mobile.
    Not quite sure what's going on, but its probably just an issue with that website. I tried a link a little further down the search results, and I think it is available here. Being honest I'm not really bothered installing the required plug-ins to check it out at the moment, but there is some activity in a chat box which suggests to me that the stream is working. Hope this helps.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭Dan_Solo

It used to work straight from the browser window, and there was the DJ presented show plus a 24/7 playlist. That link doesn't work either. Humf.:mad:

Advertisement