Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grafton Barbers

Options
  • 10-05-2011 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭

Just a quick recommendation for this Barbers,Beside Superquin in Blanch village

Although I haven't got much hair left I bring the two lads down and cant recommend them enough

9 euro each, a free drink while you wait(Beer,Tea,coffe water),and most importantly a great haircut

They take their time and are doing a great job...the girls are real nice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Straylight

I used to go to the one in the IFSC, but I stopped because I was fed up with the price rising so often. I think it was something like €22 for a dry cut last time I was there. Feckin' ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

High prices for a haircut is ridiculous for the time that gets spend doing it

The barbers in Clonee village charged me 13 euro for my 3 year old lad,
    I couldnt believe it and swore Id never go back.

9 euro is a good price

• Registered Users Posts: 3,199 ✭✭✭Justin10

Ye graftons are good, but for a cheaper and as good a hair cut Blanch Barbers does the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Rochey18 wrote: »
    Ye graftons are good, but for a cheaper and as good a hair cut Blanch Barbers does the job.

True they are only €7.50 on a Monday and Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭Nolimits

I'm considering getting my father a barbers shave there for fathers day, has anyone here had one there, would you recommend it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

I'm very fond of the women who shave ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ciaran76

I'm very fond of the women who shave ;)

Women with beards ?:D:eek::P

Advertisement