Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Analyser Board for Inertia/Shock Sensors to work with Alarm Control Panel

Options
  • 10-05-2011 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Hi,
    I've got a wired alarm system with non-powered (ITEC) shock/inertia sensors & reed switches.
    The Control panel recently died and am replacing it with a Honeywell ADE Accenta Gen4 board.
    I've now been told that this won't work with my current shock sensors and that I'd need an Analyser Board for handling the very short signal changes on these shock sensors and that without this, it probably wouldn't see the vibrations.
    Rewiring the shock sensors with 6 instead of 4 wire isn't really an option as our house was wired for an alarm when it was built.
    Any ideas who supplies such an Analyser board and where I might get one and also the costs? - My old dead system consists of just one circuit board which handles the 4 zones.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

There's a list of suppliers here
    Ring a few of them

Advertisement