Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to Galway Airport

Options
  • 10-05-2011 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,968 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know if the bus to Galway airport is still running?

I've just found that the link I had is broken, and I (and google) can't find one on BE's site now :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

This on the Galway Airport site.

God knows when it was put up though.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭KylieWyley

Yeah it is.

Considering I live in Carnmore - this is my only option for public transport. A mile and a half walk for the option of one bus a day. What a joke, eh?

To all you eco-green-hippy folk, I say - sometimes a car is the only answer in this town!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

KylieWyley wrote: »
    Yeah it is.
    Considering I live in Carnmore - this is my only option for public transport. A mile and a half walk for the option of one bus a day. What a joke, eh?
    To all you eco-green-hippy folk, I say - sometimes a car is the only answer in this town!

Ahem, isn't Carnmore in the county?

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭KylieWyley

It's close enough to be considered being within the surrounding hinterland, and thus seems to give the sandle-and-sock-wearing brigade the right to give out to me when I talk about driving my car into town.

Stating the obvious, much? It may be in the county but if I work/am a student/shop, I will need to get into town.

Feck the councils plans for roundabouts. I'm already forced to use a car. These plans are gonna force me to spend more time in a car as I sit in the extra congestion they will create.

Hovercars ftw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Greaney

Too true Ky, it's as near as Oranmore is to the city and unlike Oranmore, it doesn't have a secondary school etc. so residents rely on the city more!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement