Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The lost art of tutorials

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Bambi wrote: »
    I hated it, i dont usually play xbox games so i was like "ye press what now? Oh look I'm dead, thanks"

Well that's your problem right there :) Batman Arkham Asylum was a phenomenal game (MetaCritic score of 92) and quite easy to pick up with I thought. The controls worked very well for anyone who's played any kind of 3rd person action game (like Assassins Creed or Prince of Persia or even, to a certain extent, older games like Tomb Raider).

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,442 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

While I did really enjoy Arkham Asylum I think some of the gushing over the game is a bit over the top. Great game, well worth playing but it did have some problems. I can see how some people could hate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭sarumite

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    While I did really enjoy Arkham Asylum I think some of the gushing over the game is a bit over the top. Great game, well worth playing but it did have some problems. I can see how some people could hate it.

I agree. The lacklustre boss battles is an exampe.. I hated the killer croc one.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,442 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The worst was the last boss. Joker mutating into a monstrosity? Was almost fooled into thinking I was playing a japanese game with a silly anime storyline :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Retr0gamer wrote: »

"Hate it" is a little strong, there was nothing game-breakingly bad. Wasn't crazy about the final boss, but it didn't ruin the game by any stretch!

• Advertisement
Advertisement