Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Energy drinks bulk

Options
  • 11-05-2011 1:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hoi lads,

I was wondering is there a company in Ireland that sell soft drinks bulk, and by extension energy drinks (24 packs and such).

Nobody I know of owns a convenience store, so a cash and carry is out of the question.frown.gif

Particularly I'm looking for Monster Energy, because the taste is awesome and doesn't get sickening like relentless or redbull while pulling off 24 hr LAN sessionsbiggrin.gif.

Any pointers in the right direction would be awesome!

Thanks.

(btw im in kerry)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Frynge

if you know some one registered for VAT they could use a cash and carry

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭UCD AFC

Lidl do 6 own brand cans for €1.99 , any use?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,150 ✭✭✭shanec1928

cash and carrys will take cash sales

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭hevsuit

Cheers for the responses.

The stuff from lidl is piss water so far as energy drinks go..they're okay, but not enjoyable to drink.

Hmph, I thought one needed a license to buy from a cash and carry. The license I suppose is for reduced tax or something then?:pac:

Advertisement