Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saw a dog cross the street

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Why did I just waste 15 seconds of my life reading this thread?!

Were you standing at the pedestrian lights at the time?

As for the dog, he brought down to Ballinasloe where they diagnosed him as being barking mad.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

OMFG :eek: OMFG :eek: I just heard about this thread on facebook where they all say it was a cat dressed up as a dog not that anybody can tell anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

All the dog wanted was a cornish pasty....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

This thread is dog rough imho

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

It's a thundering disgrace that the pedestrian crossings aren't canine-friendly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭cfeeneyinterior

Does anyone have the telephone number for the dog and is it open today?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,318 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Q. Why did the dog cross the road?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,318 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Horgan wrote: »
    Q. Why did the dog cross the road?

To get to the barking lot.......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

I heard that the poor doggie was trying to get to Salthill but was afraid to go across the bridge because nobody in Galway knows how to use roundabouts and because the City Council are making a right mess of the Seamus Quirke road.

Unfortunately, he went down the dock road, but was tragically knocked down by an unknown person driving a Range-Rover who cut in from the right-hand lane . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

dilallio wrote: »
    I heard that the poor doggie was trying to get to Salthill but was afraid to go across the bridge because nobody in Galway knows how to use roundabouts and because the City Council are making a right mess of the Seamus Quirke road.

Unfortunately, he went down the dock road, but was tragically knocked down by an unknown person driving a Range-Rover who cut in from the right-hand lane . . .

A dog not too unlike Lassie? :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Apparently he was the dog in control of the crane which was lifting the Aran Island ferries onto the cargo ship but was fired for making a dog's dinner out of the operation

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

The dog tore apart a rubbish bag on Druid Lane this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

That dog had a thread on here looking for information on his stolen bike. He had chained it to the railings at St. Nicholas' and came out of CP's and it was gone. Whats this city coming to? I don't even...

'cptr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

The Range Rover was driven by the inimitable 'Dr McManus'. He was on his way back from availing of cheap fuel in Gort....

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭elaverty

Somebody said that the dog had just heard about the drop in Vat to 9%,so decided that he will now be able to afford a Dog Walker to walk him around Galway and was out window shoping for a doggy backpak that one of his friends in Inland Revenue was telling him about that a cousin of his that worked in the post office in Nigeria used to make and sell as a nixer in the evenings...but i would take all that with a pinch of Pepper,,,,,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

I saw the dog going into one of those Headshops.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭soundbyte

Dr McManus

Jeez Madame, we were only havin a laugh on this thread, no need to bring out the big guns! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭mlumley

biko wrote: »
    Does anyone know what restaurant is best for taking the dog to?
    QUOTE]

Any chinees or indian would welcome him anytime.:D

mlumley wrote: »
    Any chinees or indian would welcome him anytime.:D

Now I'm not gonna name names here. But he shouldn't go to that big Indian restaurant, down by the Spanish Arch. You know the one with the green sign and the words, 'Ankur's Indian Restaurant' out front.

My friend's mother's senile cousin went there once and she said she didn't like it. Obviously they're using GM and endorsing slave labour.

I genuinely have no idea what is going on here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

I reckon the dog has been in contact with that infamous chicken.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Galwaymother

Yes, but all I want to know is, can the dog teach piano?

I genuinely have no idea what is going on here.

How do you think the dog feels?

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭ciotog

It's wrong to speculate until the authorities have confirmed it is a dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Anyone know when the next dogs beers is??? Was well woof after the last one!!

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭clived2

s_carnage wrote: »
    Anyone know when the next dogs beers is??? Was well woof after the last one!!

Surely you went for the
    hair of the dog after

anyone?
    *gets coat

• Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭mrsdewinter

Man, is that dog still knocking around? I'm out of Galway years, and even I remember him, him and Denis the Wino and Elvis and their juggling act... Ah, good times...

Probably pretty happy, considering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Was it a black dog?

Why does colour matter? Why do you feel the need to check if it was black?
    If it were black then you're assuming the dog was up to no good

Racist!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

I don't know if anyone can help me but I lived in Galway 20 years ago and used to know this dog really well. You know the one with the waggedy tail. Think he lived near Nun's Island. Would really like to get in touch with him again so if anyone could help it would be great.

Advertisement