Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saw a dog cross the street

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

The dog was from Westside/Castle park/Tuam and was therefore responsible for EVERYTHING that was done regardless. Proof doesn't matter, assumptions are much better. It's all his fault. The end.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

I heard the dog was involved in the attempted burning down of the Social Welfare Office. Obviously disgruntled by the reduction in his bone allowance.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

I heard that the shades got a good lead and collared him, but he rolled over on all of his former associates. The Gardai let him go, but told him not to flea the area. Personally I think they cocked up; the dog was only taking the piss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭jordainius

What the hell is going on here??!!:confused::(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

jordainius wrote: »
    What the hell is going on here??!!:confused::(

A beautiful thing :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

I belive the dog is now taking over jordainius account!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,492 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Dog was only going along the taxi rank until he found a black and white driver.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,853 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Well sure 'tis better than a lot of threads - like the ones about 'are Dunnes/Lidl/Tesco/Dry cleaners/Barbers open on Christmas Day...Pubs opening/closing/vanishing...where can I buy washing up liquid online.....not to mention the latest junk food outlets....err...Hot Dogs...anyone

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭Chinasea

is this a shaggy dog story?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭ciano1

I just hope this isn't a racist dog!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Obviously disgruntled by the reduction in his bone allowance.
    I think you're projecting again, RHG ...

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭muskyj

he was only crossing the road to ask someone for directions to silverstrand for a bit of dogging, since he has only moved to galway he heard it was a good way of making friends in the city.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

ps.ucfvizpn.170x170-75.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Rinker

UUM...:rolleyes:
    The Curious Incident of the Dog at the Lights. Could be a book in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭pollypigwash

Notch000 wrote: »

I once saw NUIG dog get into a car with his owner to go home.

I followed the car to see where this legend lived but the wiley owner was on to me and casually sped through a red light. Crafty bugger!

Obviously likes to keep it low key when he's not doing his NUIG thang.

I really wanted to see what the NUIG dog gets up to when he's not lounging around looking for someone to scratch his balls outside the library.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,404 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Sigh....but anyway

Lobster-dog-to-dog-fort.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭tribesman78

I heard the MODs turned into the dog and hence the reason they can't close this pointless, nothing to do with Galway, thread.:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

Galway used to be a good town, full of normal people. Now it's full of godless, lumbering dogs driving round in shiny mercs and living off the dole.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

I heard he was haranguing people yesterday to join some Christian Church Summer Camp outside supermacs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Dog was spotted drinking cans by the spanish arch

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

This dog has no regard for the stoners down at Spanish Arch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

I heard that the dog was going to check out the Early music festival this weekend in an effort to be more cultured.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭LithiumKid1976

muppetshow1.jpg

does the dog look like this?
    if so, i know him, his names rowlf, hes handy on the piano,.....but id stay clear of him...
    ............. he's a bit of a muppet!

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭ciotog

I heard the MODs turned into the dog and hence the reason they can't close this pointless, nothing to do with Galway, thread.:rolleyes:
    I've heard the dog has a sense of humour. Not a very sophisticated one but at least has one.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,253 ✭✭✭squonk

The dog was new to Galway and was having a look around for good night spots. I heard he was a bit pissed off because he was into trance and a bit of R&B but the only live gigs he was able to find were trad sessions and cover bands!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Thread of the year right here lads, quality woof I mean stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Dog was spotted lastnight getting off a Citylink bus from Dublin, was at the Rush gig apparently. Crowd was a bit ruff!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

I heard the dog was looking for some good spots to go on a stag and some low cost hotels in city centre with parking

• Registered Users Posts: 10,492 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

squonk wrote: »
    The dog was new to Galway and was having a look around for good night spots. I heard he was a bit pissed off because he was into trance and a bit of R&B but the only live gigs he was able to find were trad sessions and cover bands!

Maybe he was looking for Coyotes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭pseudonym1

Dog was seen sniffing around Central park in the early morning hours...

Advertisement