Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BER Grant

Options
  • 11-05-2011 8:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi,

I have applied for the grant for the external insualtion & BER.

I am just wondering do I need to get a BER before and after the external insulation has been fitted to qualify for the grant?

I recieved the application forms the other day, and under the BER part it has where you have to apply energy values before & after the work has been carried out?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭colorc

Hi Pud27
    You appoint the BER Assessor after your upgrading works are complete. The BER Assessor firstly calculates what the rating would be prior to the upgrading works and records these results on the forms and then re-adjusts the calculation to incorporate the upgrading works and again records these results on the form.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,644 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

if you havent been approved already, then its likely you will have to reapply under the new "better energy" scheme

Advertisement